“Restaurateur Ukraine” and Oksana Lytvynenko have prepared an intensive course on restaurant manager’s (administrator’s) work.
Who is the target audience? This workshop will be useful for:
- Restaurant managers who want to be effective
- Those who work as an administrator and want to know more, to have enough time for everything and to develop professionally
- Managers who want to become directors
- Those who are ready to move up the corporate ladder and these 8 skills will be a perfect impetus
- Restaurant directors who are teaching their administrators and creating a perfect team
- Those who decided to make a career in the sphere of restaurant business. You are dreaming about your own restaurant in the future and are attracted by the business for your career. Attend the event and find out how the business works
Curator and the main speaker of this intensive course. She has over 20 years of working experience in a restaurant business (from Kozyrna Karta to Dima Borysov’s Restaurants and Chornomorka) and passed the way from a waitress to a director of restaurant cluster.
The participants will get:
- A clear plan of actions for the upcoming year for development in eight directions
- Particular actions for the next 72 hours
- Basic knowledge and skills in the main directions
The participants will boost their skills in:
- Time management in hospitality sphere
- Financial literacy, sales management, planning and budgeting
- Expert knowledge of service and action plan how to create it
- Personal brand (wardrobe, social media, self-presentation, creating of a positive image)
- Standardization, knowing of processes, ability to form / create procedures
- HR skills (choosing staff, adaptation, training)
- Skills in team management. Tools and system.
- Conflict management (ability to avoid and solve conflicts with guests)
owner of the restaurant “Wine and People”, expert in service and management.
owner of the restaurant “Bali Bowl café”, manager at Urban Space 500, has a successful career from a restaurant administrator, to a manager of restaurant company and to owning her restaurants.
brand-chef barista of the leading restaurant companies, 2018 World Barista Champion, expert in communication, motivation and personal branding.