This practical workshop will be useful for everyone who does not have a clear understanding of how to implement HACCP in his restaurant in a right way, what tasks to assign and whom to address with them, what to control. We invite owners, managers and chefs. At the event participants will find out about principles and rules of HACCP, about a plan and stages of its implementation, basic budgets for implementation and necessary equipment, as well as terms and “roadmap” of the process.
10:30 - 12:30
V. Dubchak, business consultant “Implementation of HACCP in a restaurant: specific features”
- What is HACCP methodology?
- The plan of a successful implementation: what to begin and finish with?
- Pitfalls: what can go wrong and what to do?
- Pros and cons of the implementation: two sides of the same coin
- Terms: development, implementation and maintaining on the appropriate level
- Budget for implementation: how much and what to invest to, the order of investing
- Answers to the questions of participants
12:30 - 13:00
13:00 - 14:30
Oleksandr Hryhorchuk, lawyer, partner of a legal company GLOBAL LAW “Legal aspects of HACCP in Ukraine”
- Things to know about inspections of state bodies: how it goes and what are the penalties for those who violate the regulations
- Fine rates
- Rights and obligations of the parties
14:30 - 15:30
15:30 - 17:30
Serhii Shelestov, chef “HACCP: real-life experience of a restaurant”
- What has changed after implementing HACCP into work?
- Difficulties that could be solved
- How do we manage to maintain the work of the system?
- Can HACCP be applied everywhere?
! The present for participants: a form for the audit held by State Service of Ukraine on Food Safety and Consumer Protection